March & April 2018 Haul

As May approaching, I realized I have spent way more than I should. Ever since I'm on 'holiday mode' after my internship ends, my time browsing through Instagram's shops and the ever so popular online store at Malaysia, Zalora. Yes, I'm taking a break before stepping into the real world. From makeup to shoes and accessories, within two months I have been binge-spending (is that even a word?) non-stop. To which may contributed by the both stress and just wanting to change up my style.

And now that my bank account crying, I'm happily to present my readers my first haul slash review. I wasn't sure at first whether I should write a haul post but hey, everything's a first time right? I hope there's no misunderstanding on this post as I'm just excited to show what I have bought for two months. Do let me know if this kind of post you would want to read in the future!


Skincare & Makeup

A collection that screams 'BOLD' except for the primer
Did I mentioned that Etude House's lipstick casing can be change? 

3CE Back To Baby Pore Velvet Primer 
I have gotten this by a friend who gave me this primer from 3CE as my goodbye gift. It was really a surprised since I wasn't expecting anything from her or anyone. And of course, I have already opened the seal and used it once. Since I'm not really an a vivid user of primers, I managed to used it for my final internship presentation and can I say my face texture really looks like a baby? My pores literally faded out and I wished I had taken photo that day (to which I didn't because I was lazy).

You can purchase 3CE Back To Baby Pore Velvet Primer here. 


Etude House's Lucky Puppy Colour Corrector Cushion (Pink) & Lipstick
This is one adorable cushion and lipstick that was ever given to me! Both the cushion and lipstick was given to me by my superior from my previous internship company. She actually gave me one big box of all Korean makeups and skincare on my last day as a gift. Again, I wasn't expecting anything from them. Big thanks to her and the whole team! 

Anyway, I'm not sure a colour corrector in pink 'corrects' what discolouration and decided to placed them on my dark patch on my chin. And it does the job. But it can get a little cakey so a little goes a long way with it. While the lipstick, a pink/red lipstick that literally made my makeup goes from meh to shazam~

Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle's Freckle Fiesta 
Before I got this, all I know was I wanted an orange lipstick that mimics like a 'natural' lips. But after swatching Freckle Fiesta at Sephora, I was instantly bought. I didn't hesitate and just paid for it, together with the next item. 

Tarte Tartelette Toasted Palette 
I actually owned the In Bloom too but I can't helped myself. I was kind of tired wearing the same old pinks and neutrals so I decided to purchase a bold colours of orange and browns. And I can say, it was worth it! Like the In Bloom, it performs and blends well. What more can I say about it?

Check out both the lipstick & palette here at Sephora's website. 

Sigma's Large Angled Contour F40 & Tapered Blending E35
I bought an angled brush because my old brush's bristles are all tangled up and makes it hard for me to blend nicely. It was patchy and it doesn't picks up a lot of product from the pan to my face. I actually own a blending brush too but it was poking my eyelids, which made my eyelids itchy. Overall, it's a good brush! 

Zalora also carries Sigma's brushes on their website! 

Clothes

The wording on the sweater was, 'Flaws makes you unique, Always be yourself' 

Pull&Bear Oversized Statement Sweater (Size S) 
If you're my friends or family, you guys know I love my sweater. Especially if it's an over-sized kind. But what really made this sweater stand out was because of the wordings that really says what I stand for.

Check out Pull&Bear's sweater! 

Zara Trafaluc Mom Shorts (Size 34)
I just like Mom jeans, or denims. The cutting just seems very well fitted and of course, it's in trend now.



Pull&Bear Oversized Mock Neck Sweater (Size S)
This sweater comes with a funny story. Well, mainly because it's the only left hanging at the sale rack and told myself that I probably going to hate this sweater. But it all change when I wore it and saw thr price tag. It was only RM 39.90! For an over-sized sweater! And it has fleecy material inside! I think I hit a jackpot. Sorry. You're reading a blog post written by an over-sized sweater fanatic.



Uniqlo SPRZNY White Tee (Size M)
I actually own the yellow ones but having another white wouldn't hurt, right? Though it's a size M, I feel like it's a size S. Maybe I gained weight, I don't know. Am I? Anyway, it's a great simple white tee that you can pair up with basically anything. And also, I got it at RM 39.90. Another jackpot. 



Sneakers

Yay, finally own it! 

Vans Old Skool (Size US 7.5)
I know it's an overrated shoe and everyone seems to have it. I actually own one but it was fake. Yes, fake. I'm broke and was on budget. But I was continuously hunting for this around almost a year. Everyone I entered the shop, it'll always be, 'SOLD OUT'. So when the store finally had my size, I didn't think twice but just buy it all while being torn between Van's Checkerboard or Old Skool. Maybe I might buy Checkerboard in the future.



I will probably make a dedicate post for this sneaker

Nike Woman's Classic Cortez Leather (Size US 7.5) 
Yes, another white sneakers. I might be an ambassador for white sneakers but my brother beat me to it. At first I kind of dislike the shape of the shoe but seeing how low Zalora marked down, I immediately it added into my cart. 

Though mine has already sold out, here's more of Nike Cortez in different colours at Zalora's website. 

Fragrance 


Estee Lauder Beautiful Eau De Parfum Spray 
This is also given to me by Jessica as a farewell gift. I'm not really good in describing the fragrance but it does smell nice.

Lancome Miracle Parfum
I also received this as a farewell gift to which I used it for my final presentation.

And both lasted very, very long. I don't have to worry if I smell like I just woke up from bed. 


And that ends my post for today! I hope you enjoy reading my haul. I am sorry if my haul seems boring and also seems like I'm showing off. It's just I have an upcoming project with my brother for the next post, so stay tune for the next update. And my apologies if some of the items I listed down doesn't comes with links. I tried to find them but some are no more in the market and some are gifts.

Do follow @__justpauline on Instagram for more daily #OOTD

Comments

Popular Posts